Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Usher - Album Here I Stand | Music

Usher - Album Here I Stand | Music
Usher - Album Here I Stand [2008 Retail]

Artist: Usher
 

Release Date: 2008
 

Language: English
 

Genre: RnB

Tracklist :
1. Usher - Intro
2. Usher - Love In This Club (Featuring Young Jeezy)
3. Usher - This Ain't Sex
4. Usher - Trading Places
5. Usher - Moving Mountains
6. Usher - What's Your Name (Featuring Will.I.Am)
7. Usher - Prayer For Your [Interlude]
8. Usher - Something Special
9. Usher - Love You Gently
10. Usher - Best Thing (Featuring Jay-Z)
11. Usher - Before I Met You
12. Usher - His Mistakes
13. Usher - Appetite
14. Usher - What's A Man To Do
15. Usher - Lifetime
16. Usher - Love In This Club Part II (with Beyonce & Lil Wayne)
17. Usher - Here I Stand (with hidden track)

Download Usher - Album Here I Stand [2008 Retail]

0 comments:

Spoiler Untuk lihat komentar yang masuk:

Post a Comment

Jangan lupa ninggalin jejak dengan komentar ^_^